Giant Star Sugar Cookie
Perfect for your patriotic celebration or for watching Hamilton! The recipe is really simple using refrigerated cookie dough, white chocolate chips and m&m's. I definitely recommend cutting out a star to trace in the melted chocolate chips to have the star looking sharp.
- 1 pkg 16.5 oz refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 large bag red, white & blue m&m's
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Form dough into a ball and place in center of White Large Round Stone; flatten slightly with palm of hand. Lightly flour dough and Baker's Roller. Roll dough to an even thickness to within 1/2 inch from edge of stone.
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Remove cookie from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack. Immediately sprinkle chocolate chips over cookie, leaving a 1 inch edge on cookie. Let stand 2-3 minutes or until morsels being to melt. Using Small Spreader, spread morsels evenly in a thin layer, leaving edges exposed.
- Arrange white m&m's in the center as a star. Outline the star with blue m&m's.
- Carefully loosen edges of cookue with Large Spreader. Let cool 10 minutes. To serve, cut into wedges with Pizza Cutter.
For more delicious easy recipes go to: www.gatherroundwithdana.com or follow us on instagram: @gatherroundwithdana