You can't have a Fourth of July Cookout without some type of Patriotic dessert! I love how simple yet festive this Flag Cake is. I used white box cake mix and baked it in the Pampered Chef Rectangylar Baker then iced with a container of white icing.Red & Blue M&M's helped create the Stars and Stripes. I love now that M&M's come in holiday colors to help make this dessert creation even easier.Another option for the Stars and Stripes is to use blueberries and strawberries. It will make it seem like a healthy dessert option at your cookout.
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 container vanilla icing
- 1 large bag red, white & blue m&m's
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cake mix, water, oil and eggs in large Glass Mixing Bowl.
- Pour mixture into Rectangular Baker. Bake for 29-34 minutes.
- Cool for 30 minutes.
- With large spreader, coat top of baked cake with vanilla icing. Then, add m&m's to depict the American Flag.
For more delicious easy recipes go to: www.gatherroundwithdana.com or follow us on instagram: @gatherroundwithdana