Patriotic PB Blondies
This new recipe is so bad because I cannot stop taking pieces of it throughout the day!! The crushed up Peanut Butter M&M's combined with brown sugar and vanilla just keeps calling my name……
- 1 1/2 sticks butter melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter m&m's
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Using the Food Chopper, chop 1 cup of peanut butter m&m's and set aside.
- In your Kitchen Aid, mix together butter, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Next, add in flour, baking powder and salt.
- With your Mix 'N Scraper fold in chopped peanut butter m&m's.
- Oil the wells of the Brownie Pan with vegetable oil using your Chef's Silicone Basting Brush.
- With your Medium Scooper, add 2 scoops of the dough mixture into each well. Press to the edges of the wells.
- Gently press the remaining m&m's into the top of the dough mixture.
- Bake 15-18 minutes.
For more delicious easy recipes go to: www.gatherroundwithdana.com or follow us on instagram: @gatherroundwithdana