Red, White & Blue Mini Cake
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- red food coloring
- blue food coloring
- 1 container vanilla icing
- patriotic sprinkles optional
- vegtable oil for greasing the pan
- Mix together the ingredient from the white cake mix box accourding the the instructions on the box.
- Separate the batter evenly into two glass mixing bowls.
- Add blue food coloring to one bowl and red food coloring to the other.
- Using the Chef's Silicone Basting Brush coat the wells of your Mini Fluted Cake Pan with vegetable oil.
- Add the cake batter to the wells , using the medium scooper, starting with the red batter. Fill the wells two-thirds with the red and blue mixtures.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool for 30 minutes.
- Finally, melt icing container in microwave for 30 seconds. (make sure to remove foil cover) Then drizzle white icing over the top of each cake. Sprinkle with Patriotic sprinkles if desired.
For more delicious easy recipes go to: www.gatherroundwithdana.com or follow us on instagram: @gatherroundwithdana