Patriotic Popcorn Bark
Popcorn mixed with M&M's and pretzels?? Yes please! This Sweet and Salty recipe can be used for any holiday get together. Just substitue the Red, White & Blue M&M's for the ones that match your holiday gathering.
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 10 oz white candy melts
- 1 1/2 cups Red, White and Blue M&M's
- 1 cup chopped pretzels
- Pop popcorn in Microwave Popcorn Bowl and place in Large Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl. Add in pretzels and gently mix.
- In Silicone Prep Bowl melt candy melts in microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds, stopping every 30 seconds to stir.
- Pour melted candy over popcorn mixture and gently stir. Then add in 1 cup of the M&M's and stir more.
- Spread mixture out on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Add remaining M&M's to the top of the popcorn bark.
- Place in fridge for 10 minutes. Break apart into pieces and enjoy!
For more delicious easy recipes go to: www.gatherroundwithdana.com or follow us on instagram: @gatherroundwithdana