Cheesy Bruschetta Bites
When in doubt, combine mozzarella, Parmesan, butter and garlic for the perfect appetizer! These ingredients combined on a baguette make a delicous tasty bite all done in One Pot!
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 garlic cloves
- 10-12 baguette slices, 1/4 inch thick
- 1 cup tomato sauce optional
- Pre-heat broiler.
- Grate mozzarella cheese with Microplane Adjustable Coarse Grater. Combine mozzarella and Paremsan cheeses in 2-cup prep bowl and set aside.
- Melt the butter over medium-low heat in the Rockcrok Dutch Oven. Using the Garlic Press, add the two cloves of garlic and stir together with butter.
- Place bread slices on top of butter and garlic mixture. Let bread simmer in mixture about 2 minutes each side – turning using Chef's Tongs.
- Once bread is golden, remove pan from heat. Sprinkle cheese over bread.
- Then place under broiler on middle rack for 1 1/2 – 2 minutes. Remove from oven and serve with your favorite tomatos sauce.
For more delicious recipes check out www.gatherroundwithdana.com or find us on Instagram: @gatherroundwithdana