Mini Cheesy Frittata
It doesn't have to be a special brunch occassion to whip up your favorite Fritatta. When you use these new Pampered Chef Mini Cast Iron Skillet it is easy to make your own personal size Fritatta any day of the week.
- Pampered Chef Mini Cast Iron Skillet
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp milk
- 1 slice bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen hash browns
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt & pepper
- Place Mini Cast Iron Skillet over medium heat. Add hash browns and cook for 2-4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together egg milk, 1/4 cup of cheese, salt & pepper and pre-heat broiler.
- Turn burner heat to low and pour egg mixture into skillet for 4-6 minutes. Center will be wet but eggs are set on the bottom.
- Add 1/2 the bacon, then the cheese and top with remaining bacon.
- Place Mini Cast Iron Skillet on top rack of oven, under the broiler for 2 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, serve and enjoy!!
For more delicious recipes go to www.gatherroundwithdana.com or follow us on instagram @gatherroundwithdana