Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs
Who doesn't love to have some foods on a stick at a cookout!? These Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs are a nice healthy addition to our cookout menu that usually doesn't include the healthiest of items. You can convert this recipe to use on your indoor Double Burner Grill Pan and enjoy it all year round.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 cup Teriyaki sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- wooden skewers
- Using your Kitchen Shears, cut chicken into 1 inch pieces and place in large ziplock bag.
- Next, cut and de-seed the peppers using the Scoop Loop and then place in the large ziplock bag.
- Cut zucchini into chunks and add to the ziplock bag along with the Teriyaki sauce and the pressed garlic.
- Let the combination marinate for 4-6 hours in the refrigerator.
- Soak the skewers in water to help prevent them from catching on fire on the grill.
- Have fun adding all of the different ingredients to each skewer.
- Bring them over to the grill and let them cook on low heat for about 15-20 minutes. Make sure to turn every couple of minutes so they cook evenly. You may want to use a basting brush to add more of the marinate to the kabobs as they cook on the grill.
For more delicious recipes go to www.gatherroundwithdana.com or find us on Instagram @gatheroundwithdana