Hot Dog Wraps
There is nothing worse than looking forward to a backyward cookout and a rainstorm rolls in. These hot dog wraps are a perfect option if you can't get to the grill for your cookout. They are also a really great option for a kiddie lunch treat during the week. When I make them I usually make some with cheese and some without.
- 1 package hot dogs
- 1 container Pillsbury crescent rolls
- slices cheddar cheese
- 1-2 egg whites
- sesame seeds or everything bagel topping
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- On a pastry mat, unroll and separate each crescent roll.
- Place a slice of cheese and hot dog on each crescent.
- Roll crescent, hot dog and cheese together, pressing down the sides as they connect.
- Place each hot dog wrap on the Large Pampered Chef Bar Pan seam side down.
- Using your Chef's Silicone Basting Brush, brush the top of each wrap with egg white and add your preferred seasoned topping.
- Bake in oven 10-13 minutes.
For more delicious recipes go to www.gatherroundwithdana.com or find us on Instagram @gatheroundwithdana