Caprese Corn Salad
I cannot have a gathering without serving mozzarella in some form or another. This combination may sound a bit surprising but trust me, it will be a big hit and you will be asked to bring it to all of the summer cookout's you attend!
- 3 cups corn
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 cup small fresh mozzarella balls
- 1/2 cup basil, shredded
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- sea salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 bag Tostitos Scoops
- Using your Quick Slice, slice tomatoes and fresh mozzarella and add to Glass Mixing Bowl.
- Add corn to the bowl. If using fresh corn on the cob, make sure it is cooked and remove corn using the Kernel Cutter.
- Shred the fresh basil over the glass bowl using your Kitchen Shears.
- Then add the olive oil, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt & pepper and mix together with nylon spoon.
- Serve cold with Tostitos Scoops.
For more delicious recipes go to www.gatherroundwithdana.com or find us on Instagram @gatheroundwithdana