Quick Cooker Mac ‘n Cheese
This super simple Mac 'n Cheese recipe is going to be your new go to favorite this summer! It was made under 30 minutes, the kitchen didn't get hot and I felt like I could eat the entire pound of pasta myself! I used two different types of cheese – Sharp Cheddar and American – along with Panko Breadcrumbs. Using these Japanese style breadcrumbs not only added a nice crunch to the recipe but it also added a little kick of additional flavor. If you would like even more flavor consider adding 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Pampered Chef Quick Cooker
- 1 box elbow pasta
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 8 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 oz deli sliced American cheese, chopped
- 3/4 cup 2 % milk
- 1/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp paprika, optional
- Place 2 Tbsp butter, water, salt and then the pasta in the Quick Cooker. Place lid on and custom set timer for 5 minutes.
- Once the 5 minutes is up, manually release the steam and open lid. Stir in milk and cheeses. Cover with lid and let sit on warm function for 5 minutes.
- While in warming function, place remaining 1 Tbsp of butter in bowl and microwave for 40 seconds. Then mix in Panko breadcrumbs.
- When 5 minutes is done, open lid, sprinkle on Panko and enjoy!
For more delicious recipes go to www.gatherroundwithdana.com or find us on Instagram @gatheroundwithdana