Frankenstein Crispy Marhsmallow Bars
Who doesn't love marshmallow and crispy rice cereal combined together!? This ooey gooey treat will for sure be a big hit at your Halloween bash!
- 1 Stick of Butter
- 8 Cups Mini Marshmallows
- Green Food Coloring
- 5 Cups Crispy Rice Cereal
- Black Decorating Icing
- 24 Candy Eyeballs
- In a large non stick pot over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the marshmallow and cook until completely melted. Remove from heat and stir in green food coloring.
- Add the cereal and stir until combined. Using a small scoop, scoop the mixture twice into each well of the Pampered Chef Snack Bar Maker. Then using a mini nylon spatula, gently press the treats flat.
- Allow to fully cook, then decorate. Using the black icing to make Frankenstein hair and mouths on each rectangle, then top with candy eyeballs.
- Serve and enjoy! Store leftovers in an airtight container.
* I suggest letting the combined marshmallow and crispy rice mixture sit for a little while before scooping into the Snack Bar Maker – it’s just easier to mold when it’s a little harder and not super gooey. Recipe Found on www.gatherroundwithdana.com