I used to call this recipe – Black Bean Brownies – until my daughter almost saw the title one day when I was making them. It would have all been downhill from there but while she doesn't know the secret ingredient in her favorite fudgy brownie is black beans she is loving them! I love feeling good about giving the girls a sweet treat!
- 1 can black beans
- 1 family size box fudge brownie mix
- powdered sugar optional
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain and rinse the black beans then put them back in the can re-filling the can with water.
- Pour the can into the Deluxe Cooking Blender and set it to custom blend 1.
- Once the beans are blended and smooth, add the fudge brownie mix and blend as well.
- Once the mix is smooth, use the large scooper to add the mix to the greased wells of the brownie pan filling them 2/3 of the way.
- Back for 18-20 minutes.
- Once cooled sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.