This Meatball Parm Holes recipe is a favorite in my kitchen! The cheesey goodness is perfect for a weeknight easy meal or a fun game day appetizer. My meatball snobby family LOVE the Farm Rich Homestyle Meatballs and they are the perfect size for the Hawaiian Rolls.
- 1 Bag Farm Rich Frozen Homestyle Meatballs
- 1 Jar 26 oz Tomato Sauce
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella
- Parmesan Cheese
- 20 Hawaiian Rolls
- 6 Tbsp Butter
- 3 Garlic Cloves Pressed
- Place Hawaiian rolls in the Rectangular Baker. Then using a knife, carefully cut out a small circle in the top of each roll. Remove the piece of bread from the middle, making sure to leave the bottom of the roll closed. Set aside.
- Pour tomato sauce into a bowl. Place 20 frozen meatballs into the sauce. Set aside.
- Heat butter in non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Once melted, press in three cloves of garlic and let simmer. Remove from heat and pour over all of the rolls. Use the Chef’s Silicone Basting Brush to get any leftover butter & garlic mixture and brush over the top of the rolls.
- Using the small scooper, scoop out each meatball with sauce and add to the hole of the Hawaiian roll. Fill each roll. Then cover with 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.