Pumpkin Spiced Donuts
With just three ingredients you will have mouth watering pumpkin spiced donuts on your table and your family asking what bakery you got them from!
- 1 Box Spiced Cake Mix
- 1 Can Pure Pumpkin
- 1/2 Cup of Vegetable Oil or 1/2 Cup Applesauce
- Extra Oil for Coating Pan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using basting brush coat the wells of the Pampered Chef donut pan with oil.
- Mix together spiced cake mix, pure pumpkin and vegetable oil (or apple sauce).
- Add the mixture to a decorator bag (or large ziploc bag with corner cuand pipe mixture into donut pan wells.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the donuts spring back when lightly pressed.
- Let cool in pan for 5 minutes before releasing and placing on cooling rack.