Pumpkin Protein Muffins
This delicious pumpkin muffin recipe filled with protein will have the kiddies and grown-ups in your life asking for seconds. The recipe makes almost two dozen muffins so perfect for keeping in the freezer and adding to a lunchbox for a special fall afternoon snack.
- 3 Cups Kodiak Cakes All Purpose Baking Mix
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 16 oz Can of Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 3 Eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the Dry Ingredients and then add the Wet.
- Place liners in each muffin pan well.
- Using medium scoop, add two scoops to each liner.
- Bake for 20-23 minutes.