Quick Cooker Mac ‘N Cheese
This super simple Mac 'N Cheese recipe is going to be your favorite new way to get this gooey kitchen staple on the table for your family. It was made under 30 minutes, the kitchen didn't get hot and I felt like I could eat the entire pound of pasta myself. I used two different types of cheese – Sharp Cheddar and American along with Sesoned Panko Breadcrumbs which added a nice crunch.
- 1 box (16 oz Elbow Pasta)
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 3 1/2 Cups Water
- Pinch of Salt
- 8 oz Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 6 oz Deli Sliced American Cheese Chopped
- 3/4 Cup 2% Milk
- 1/4 Cup Seasoned Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp Paprika optional
- Place 2 Tbsp butter, water, salt then pasta in Quick Cooker. Place lid on and custom set timer for 5 minutes.
- Once 5 minutes is up manually release any remaining steam and open lid. Stir in milk and cheeses. Cover with lid and let sit on warm function for 5 minutes.
- While in warming function, place remaining 1 Tbsp of butter in bowl and microwave 40 seconds. Then mix in panko breadcrumbs.
- When 5 minutes is done, open lid, sprinkle on panko and enjoy!