Hot summer nights don't mean you need to heat up your kitchen for a delicous dinner. This Pasta Bruschetta can be made in the mircrowave in under 30 minutes!
- 1 box (16 oFarfalle “Bowtie” Pasta
- 2 cans of chicken broth
- lots of fresh basil washed
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3-4 ripe plum tomatoes
- pinch of salt
- 4 oz fresh parmesan cheese
- 2 chicken breasts
- pampered chef seasoning
- Place pasta into your Deep Covered Baker
- Measure out two cups if chicken broth in easy to read measuring cups.
- Put lid on and place into microwave for 8 minutes.
- After 8 minutes, mix it up with Nylon Spoon, put cover back on and back in microwave for 8 more minutes. Cook pasta until al dente.
While the pasta is cooking …make Tomato & Basil sauce!
- Cut tomatoes using the 4.5 Serrated Knife and put in the Manual Food Processor.
- Finely cut basil in Prep Bowl with Professional Shears and add to the Manual Food Processor.
- With Garlic Press, mince 3-4 cloves of garlic, add to the Manual Food Processor.
- Add salt and 1/3 cup olive oil into MFP and pump away.
- You will now have a delicious fresh tomato garlic sauce!
- Once Pasta is cooked, pour fresh bruschetta sauce over the pasta and mix.
- Add shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- Grate fresh parmesan cheese over pasta!